Sales Development Representative (m/f/x)
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our pioneering, fast-growing Modern Sales business.
In this role, you are in a pivotal position between sales and marketing that enables organizations to qualify future business. You make the decision to either continue to nurture accounts or bring the relationship to the next level. By applying modern sales tactics, you will be helping our clients to meet business goals.
What you will be doing?
You will play an important role in the growth ambitions of our clients. While partnering with their sales & marketing teams, you will build profound relationships by understanding the needs and wants of their prospects & customers, qualify the potential and open doors for senior sales professionals to close the deal.
You have a well-defined project scope and will receive all tools to make it happen. Deep listening and aligned messaging are key to generate traction and move the prospect through the buying process.
Your entrepreneurial mindset detects, creates and seizes opportunities. Your creative and problem-solving thinking – combined with your spontaneous attitude – will make you thrive in this role.
You communicate proactively with internal stakeholders on the customer ‘side and align on what you need more to be successful, as well as what your audience is looking for. Most importantly, you learn from others and develop yourself in a successful sales professional. Thanks to SalesX’s mentoring program, you will grow into new roles and launch your career.
This is where you shine
- You have a bachelor in business management or equivalent
- You are native Dutch or French, but you understand both.
- You are triggered by short term projects that enable you to learn in a short time frame
- You can work independent, but have no fear to ask questions.
- You are ambitious and are open to invest in yourself by benefiting the SalesX mentorship program for your personal development.
- You are result oriented and customer obsessed. Nothing more, nothing less.
- You have strong interpersonal skills & are a good communicator.
Reasons to join SalesX
- The SalesX mentorship program enabling you to learn from and be inspired by senior sales experts. We want to create the sales hub so can boost your hard & soft skills to the next level in no time.
- Exciting, refreshing & educational client assignments between 3 and 24 months. We make sure your agenda is filled.
- A variety of client logos such as A-brands, scale-ups, multinationals, …
- Hybrid work location (onsite/remote).
- Autonomy, opportunity for personal growth, training & education.
- Great & fun team with positive vibes
- Workload with respect for your work-life balance
- Competitive salary and extra benefits
Scaling the team is one of the company’s ambitions. When this happens, there will also be the opportunity to take up a more leading role.
Apply for this position and join us soon.
"*" indicates required fields